The highly anticipated Auscontact Practitioner Symposium 2023, an exceptional event hosted by Auscontact, Australia’s premier industry association for contact centres and customer experience professionals, is fast approaching.
Scheduled to take place on May 8th and 9th at the esteemed Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre in South Brisbane, this symposium presents an unparalleled opportunity for growth and development in the dynamic realm of contact centres.
Registration is now open and industry professionals from all corners of the country are gearing up for an immersive and enlightening gathering. As spots are limited, seize the opportunity to secure your attendance at this unmissable event.
At the core of the Auscontact Practitioner Symposium 2023 are the esteemed keynote speakers, who are experts in the field of customer experience and contact centre management. Prepare to be inspired and informed by their invaluable insights and expertise.
One of the distinguished keynote speakers is Rachel Aziz, the Chief People and Culture Officer of Recoveriescorp. Rachel’s session ‘Strength in Differences: Harnessing the Power of Diversity to Drive a Successful Organisational Culture’ will dive into the importance of creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture. Aziz firmly believes that a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity is crucial for building a strong and successful organisation. In her talk, she will share practical insights on how organisations can harness the power of diversity to drive innovation and creativity, improve decision-making, and boost employee engagement.
Attendees will be inspired by Adrian King, Chief Operating Officer at Kleu and keynote speaker at the Auscontact Practitioner Symposium. With a background in science, accounting, and financial risk management, King has refocused his attention on sustainable business management and is leading the charge towards a more sustainable global economy. As a passionate advocate for the role of businesses in addressing big issues like climate change and human rights, King is uniquely positioned to shed light on the ‘Human aspect of emotional labour and psychosocial risks in contact centres.’ Attendees can look forward to gaining valuable insights into how they can create more resilient and sustainable businesses while taking care of their employees’ well-being.
- Jaye Taubman: Director, Technology, Risk & Cyber at KPMG
- Alex Boland: Director, ANZ Operations at COPC Inc.
- Toby Ellis: Head of Customer Services at AMP
- Mellissah Smith: Found and Managing Director at Marketing Eye
- Fran Southward: CEO at Auscontact Association
- Hana Jebeile: Managing Director at World Learning Centre
- Grant Brodie: Deputy Commissioner at the ATO
- Julie Bingham: General Manager, Member Engagement at Australian Retirement Trust
- Matthew Penman: General Manager Service at Auto & General Holdings
- Julie-Anne Hazlett: Head of WFO at Call Design
- Simon Kriss: Director at Auscontact Association
- Daniele Iezzi: Former General Manager – Customer Service & Digital Transformation at Country Road Group
- Gerard Smith: CEO at GMCU
The Auscontact Practitioner Symposium 2023 is a unique opportunity to join the conversation, gain fresh insights, and take your contact centre career to new heights. This prestigious event is filling up fast, so register HERE to secure your spot. For more information and updates, visit the Auscontact website and follow us on social media using the hashtag #Auscontact. Don’t miss out on this chance to enhance your skills and advance your career in the ever-evolving world of contact centres. Register now!